Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Clothesline Project

Hello everybody!
I am doing my story on the Clothesline Project, which is a visual display of t-shirts designed by women (and a few men) that have been abused, sexually assaulted, and raped. After doing some interviewing, I became increasingly interested in the awareness of these things in Cache Valley. Thus said, (dont name any names)
1-Do you know anyone who has been in an abusive relationship or that has been sexually assaulted or abused in any way?
2-How aware do you think people are of the abuse that goes on in our own valley?
3-How aware are you of the Clothesline Project?
4-What do you think of the Clothesline Project?
5-Are there any things you wish to know more about regarding the Project, places to seek help from abuse, or anything in general you wish to know about abuse or rape in Cache Valley?

Even though I have a pretty good idea of where I want to go with this story, any suggestions you may have of things that would be good to include I would appreciate a ton! Thanks guys. (Oh, and girls).

1 comment:

Ted Pease, Professor of Interesting Stuff said...

Kate: I think I suggested Cathy Bullock, who works with the Utah statewide Domestic Violence Project--so she has a lot of expertise and contacts.

El Peez