Monday, January 26, 2009

Zac Pierce
zjp42990@mac.com
Hometown: Willard, UT
Major/Minor: Broadcast Journalism/Spanish

I once went Bungee Jumping, which was really cool.
I used to have a dog named Daizi, then I moved out of my parent's house.
I have one sister who is a year younger than me.
I speak spanish pretty well... I've studied it for about 7 years.
I like to read, watch movies and play the piano.
One of my favorite foods is the potato.
My favorite drink is water, but on occasion an ice cold Coke out of a can.
My favorite movie is The Green Mile.
My least favorite movie is The Great Gadsby.
My first job was at a bowling alley/ice cream shop. Now I work at Papa Murphy's.
I competed at a National FBLA Competition and made it into the finals round.


1 comment:

steve crass said...

Dude! I did that skycoaster thingy at Lagoon too! It was probably one of the coolest experiences I've ever had!