Sunday, January 25, 2009

Adam Ward










Age: 18 (19 on Jan. 31!)
Hometown: Murray, Utah
Where were you born? Murray, Utah
How many siblings? 2 older brothers, 1 older/younger sister.
Academic Major/minors: Undecided, Planning on JCOM Public relations or print journalism.
Describe yourself: I stick out of the crowd, I'm noticed pretty easily, and people seem to like me because I'm polite and am rarely late.
Weirdest/strangest/most interesting thing you ever did/happened to you: I have had a lot of interesting things happen too me. Some fun stories.
Pet(s): None in Logan, in Murray I have the fattest cat on earth, and a tiny white dog.
Foreign languages: Spanish only.
Hobbies: Trying new things, eating adventurous things, doing pretty much whatever I want.
Favorite thing in the world to do: Relax with good company.
Favorite sport: Rugby.
Favorite food: Can't choose this, love it all.
Favorite drink: Water, I used to get a gallon and a half every day, now I am not as good.
Most hated food: I love all food.
Favorite music/musician: Depends on the genre you ask. Heavy? As Blood Runs Black, Norma Jean, Parkway Drive. Alternative? Jack Johnson, James Blunt, John Mayer. Country? Garth Brooks, Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift. Rap? Lil' Wayne, Kanye West, Tupac. I listen to everything.
Most hated music: I have never been able to get too into yodleing(sp?). I can handle a little, just not a lot.
Favorite movie: Has to be 300.
Worst movie: I've seen too many aweful ones to choose.
Favorite info source: Real sources? USA Today, New York Times, BBC, and the Economist. Fun sources? Jon Stewart, Steven Colbert, and The Onion.
If you were a food, fruit or vegetable, what would you be? Apple.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Rich? Whatever life brings to me.
If you could do any one single thing, what would it be? I plan on skydiving one day, that's pretty high on the list.
How well informed would you say you are about current events/the world? I'm well informed. I have USA Today, New York Times, and BBC installed on my phone, so I can read most of their stories at any time, which I do pretty often.

No comments: