Monday, January 19, 2009

Anike Pullens...ME!

.

















My first time to Idaho, just this past sunday.
I know, it's not that big of a deal....John Allred singing to just my friends and me, because we asked him!!!!!
My family (except the oldest, Ian) about to run the midnight 5K










TARGET! Which we
SOOOOOOO NEED!!!
PAINT DANCE!










SUMO WRESTLING.... lol


Name: Anike Pullens
anike.pullens@aggiemail.usu.edu
Age: 18-1/2 :)
Hometown: Army brat... so closest thing would have to be Heidelberg, Germany.
Where were you born? Fort Hood, Texas.
How many siblings? 4
Academic Major/minors (declared or possibilities): I was undeclared, now it’s theater arts but will change to journalism. I haven't decided what emphasis. I am so indecisive this will probably change.
Describe yourself: I am too well-rounded, and yes there is such a thing. I have done and like too many things which brings me to a stop, kind of.
Weirdest/strangest/most interesting thing you ever did/happened to you: Kissed a complete stranger on new year’s to start out my bold year!
Your pet(s): I have never had a pet. My dad said we could get a dog if we kept the house clean, never happened.
Foreign languages: Both my parents are fluent in German and my mom is from there, and I lived there for 7 years so... I speak a little Deutch. I also know sign language.
Hobbies: Sports, photography, music, books, theater arts, watching plays, being in plays, singing and dancing
Favorite thing in the world to do: try and experience new things
Favorite sport: (watching or doing) LACROSSE
Favorite food: Ice cream... YES it counts as a food!
Favorite drink: Water
Most hated food: fish.... all fish.
Favorite music/musician: Guster, Rocket Summer, Phantom Planet,
Most hated music: Rap in general
Favorite movie: Home Alone
Worst movie: invisible
Favorite info source: GOOGLE of course
If you were a food, fruit or vegetable, what would you be? Chocolate, everyone LOVES chocolate
What do you want to be when you grow up? I actually used to want to be a fire woman, secret spy agent, lol, a secretary for some odd reason, a cop, beach volleyball player, singer/actress, pretty much everything. Now.... I don't know... some of those things I still want to be...
If you could do any one single thing, what would it be? Jump from a plane
How well informed would you say you are about current events/the world? Average... I guess.. .lol

1 comment:

chicago said...

army brat? how long did you live out of the country?