Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Amanda



My name is Amanda Thomas, I am from West Point, Utah ( In the Layton area for those, most of you, who don't know where that is.) I have lived in Utah my entire life, and on my dad's side of the family the entire extended family lives within twenty minutes of each other. My mom is from Puerto Rico, and I like to brag about it because it makes me a little less boring. We visit there often and it is beautiful! I would like to live there for awhile so I can perfect my Spanish!


My favorite color is RED!!! Its so vibrant and it makes a statement. A favorite food is hard to choose, but I think pot roast wins. I am a history fanatic...sort of. Ask me anything about dates or specific people, and I probably won't be able to answer, but I love looking back at different clothing styles, hairstyles, popular music, and old movies, and romanticizing what it might have been like.

My family is the absolute most important thing in my life. I find myself jetting home way too often on the weekends to see them. They're perfect, and no one lends a listening ear better. I also enjoy spending time with my friends and roommates.

My hobbies include MUSIC, cooking, reading, and anything active. I hate sitting and I can't watch TV for more than a half hour without getting restless. I will however sit through a good movie time and again. My favorites include Breakfast at Tiffany's, Somewhere in Time, The Lake House, The Majestic, and The Sound of Music. Old music, and movies are usually better. I love raiding my dad's ipod on occasion for good old music.

I am a journalism major, most likely with a print emphasis. My minor is undecided, but some options are music, (yes, a far cry from journalism) spanish, or political science.



No comments: