Wednesday, January 21, 2009




Abigail Ford






Age: 21(WOW!)I attended school in Sandy, Utah my entire life, but rarely lived there. While going to the same school, I lived in Tooele, Murrey, SLC, and West Jordan


I have one older brother, Ben (23). He is an engineer major at BYU (Don’t worry, insanity doesn’t run in the family). My dad remarried when I was 15 and I gained a stepsister: Amanda (22).


I am double majoring in English, Technical and Professional Communication; and Journalism and Communication, Public Relations. I graduate next spring.


I am extremely excited because for my 21st birthday my Dad and Stepmother gave me a trip to Europe! I leave May 21 for London, Paris, and Rome. (Conveniently missing my stepsister’s birthday)


The coolest pet I have ever had is Charlie, he is a cat. He looks and acts just like Charlie Chaplin. I absolutely love to read. I spend hours everyday reading. The only downside is that I can’t read and run at the same time (exercise it’s a good thing).


My favorite movie of all time is A Few Good Men, and while I don’t have a least favorite movie, I have least favorit actors: Jack Black, Adam Sandler, and Will Farrell. I can’t stand the reigning kings of stupid humor.


My ultimate goal in this life is to write fiction. Cross your fingers since it is mostly luck if you make it.

No comments: