Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Whitney’s Story


.Whitney Glenn

Age: 21, yep finally legal!
Hometown: Logan, UT(TP Note: AP error!) and NO VA! (TP Note: AP error!)
Where were you born? Logan, UT…boring, I know! Ask me why out of all of the places that I have lived and this is the one that I chose to move to? I am still asking myself why!? (TP Note: OK, I'll bite—why?)
How many siblings? I am the oldest of 3. (TP Note: AP error!) And I have a little sister who people often mistake as my kid! Sure . . . if I’d had her when I was 12!
Academic Major/minors: At USU it is PR and a minor in HR, but there is still a small hope that I might become a dental hygiene major at Weber, if I ever get into the program.
Describe yourself: I have the attention span of a gnat! Pease I love you already! (TP Note: We’ll see about that...) There is no way that I could ever lose attention in your class. You keep it interesting, the way it should be. I love to wake up early and work out to get my day started but I also like to go to bed early! I cannot stay awake during a movie to save my life and I never watch TV. I am slightly OCD and as mentioned above, ADD. But the combination of the two makes me highly productive and very efficient.
Weirdest/strangest/most interesting thing you ever did/happened to you: The weirdest thing that has ever happened to me would have to be my first day in Southern schools. I got detention for not replying, “Yes, ma’am.” I could not figure out why the teacher kept saying, “Excuse me?” “What?” was not the answer she was looking for!
Your pet(s): I have no pets, only pet peeves. I am too much of a clean freak to have an animal.
Foreign languages: none
Hobbies: I love to run, snowboard, wake board, exercise, cook, clean, organize, and use the Internet.
Favorite thing in the world to do: any form of physical activity
Favorite sport: soccer if I am playing, football if I am watching on TV, and baseball if I am going to the game!
Favorite food: Lebanese, Afghan, or Vietnamese! (TP Note: Yikes. So where do you eat in Logan???)
Favorite drink: Pepsi
Most hated food: any cassarole!
Favorite music/musician: Rascal Flatts, Taylor Swift or Carrie Underwood
Most hated music: Emo Screamo (TP Note: A lot of people say that. So I guess it’s OK that I have no clue...?)
Favorite movie: How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Worst movie: any that I fall asleep in (TP Note: which is most of them, I guess?)
Favorite info source: Google, I can find anything!
If you were a food, fruit or vegetable, what would you be? I would be a grape! They are so delicious!
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to do PR for a fitness magazine or company.
If you could do any one single thing, what would it be? See what my future holds.
How well informed would you say you are about current events/the world? pretty well informed

No comments: