Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crass the Magnificent

.
Steven H Crass the magnificent

Age: On the 20 side of 19
Hometown: Sandy, UT (TP Note: AP error!)
Where were you born? Sandy, UT (same house all my life!)
How many siblings? I am number 2 of 2 with an older sister
Academic Major/minors: Currently, Journalism Major and PR minor. It’s my first one I’ve declared so it’s pretty likely to change, but I’m enjoying it so far!
Describe yourself: I am 5'7"—which is short in my group of friends (I thought I was doing so good!). I have really curly, bushy hair which is very uncontrollable unless I slice most of it off. Overall I’m a quirky, fun-loving guy who is willing to try anything (at least I think so!). I’m pretty much the best friend you’ll ever have.
Weirdest/most unusual thing you ever did/happened to you: I was in a pretty wicked car crash a couple years ago in my beautiful ’63 Plymouth Valiant (Don’t laugh Pease, it was cool! I'll show you a picture sometime). (TP Note: Who’s laughing?) Anyway, it was totaled, and that’s how I got my scar....and lost 5 teeth.....and broke my nose. I miss my car :(
Hobbies: playing video games, watching TV/movies, cooking, doing anything outdoors, hanging around old cars and old people in hopes of getting them to leave their cars to me in their will, just kidding!
Favorite thing in the world to do: I would have to say going super fast in anything. Like, 0-100 in four seconds!
Favorite sport(s): golf, hiking, rock climbing, basketball, volleyball, frisbee, and snowboarding
Favorite food: cheesy garlic biscuits from Red Lobster (sooo good!), and steak from Ruth Chris
Most hated food: Mushrooms. Nastiest smelling things on Earth (TP Note: Hey, they’re fungi....)
Favorite drink: Cherry Limeade
Your pet(s): I have a 5- or 6-year-old Border Collie named Daisy, and she is the best dog in the world. She’s too smart to play fetch or anything like that, but she’ll wrestle with you and try to herd you like a sheep if you crawl around on the floor. She’s also very cuddly and she has a fantastic singing voice!
Foreign languages: Pig Latin
Favorite music/musician: Classic Rock, especially los Beatles. Also Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, John Mayer, Eric Clapton, and older jazz like Nat King Cole, Frank Sinatra, and the rest of the Rat Pack.
Most hated music: Dragonforce. It’s too fast!
Favorite movie: RENT, Moulin Rouge, Cars, Ferris Bueller, Anchorman, Talladega Nights, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Forrest Gump, The Cinderella Man, Transformers, James Bond, Indiana Jones, Austin Powers, and lots more!
Worst movie: Marley & Me (not really, but I hate admitting that I like movies that make me bawl my eyes out)
Favorite news source: SL Trib, Headline News, Utah Statesman, Colbert Report, Daily Show, and Craig Ferguson
If you were a food, fruit or vegetable, what would you be? A Maui Gold Pineapple
What do you want to be when you grow up? Attractive..... But I’ll settle for a multi-millionaire TV journalist/car enthusiast
If you could do any one single thing, what would it be? Tour all of Europe at my own pace in a sports car.
How well informed would you say you are about current events/the world? I’d like to think I’m pretty well informed. I may not know all the details of an event or story, but I least I know that it’s happening. (TP Note: We’ll see about that.)

No comments: