Sunday, January 18, 2009

Ashley

ASHLEY MOSCON



My name is Ashley Moscon and I am from Idaho Falls, ID. Even though I call Idaho my home, I have kind of lived all over the place growing up because my Dad is in the Navy. My favorite place I ever lived was Okinawa, Japan (the most beautiful island on Earth!)

In high school I ran track and cross-country and was in student government. I still love to run and I’m pretty sure I think up all of my most brilliant ideas while I’m running.

I also was in all of the high school plays and I competed on the debate team. I thoroughly enjoyed being a nerd to this day. In fact, I think that’s why I’m taking an awesome news writing class even though it’s not my major.

I absolutely love to go boating and snowboarding! I’m not good enough to do any neat tricks though. My favorite ride at Lagoon is the Skycoaster and my dream is to go skydiving one day.

I really like to play board games and card games with my family and friends because I win a lot. My favorites are Rook and Settlers of Catan. I am the oldest of five kids and I have three brothers and one sister.

My favorite treat is ice cream and I love all varieties of pasta. I also like oriental food and Mexican food. Actually I really just like all food in general, eating is one of my hobbies.

The best TV shows ever are The Office and Scrubs. I also love watching football. My team is the Seahawks (even though I will admit they struggle lately) and I watch college ball mostly for the quarterbacks (Tim Tebow? – Yes please!)

I absolutely love Cache Valley and Utah State and I look forward to at least 3 more years here!

2 comments:

Tressa M. Gilbert said...

Rook rocks.

anike said...

DUDE, I totally relate to the Navy thing, My dad was in the Army! I have been a lot of places... Japan not one of them... but GERMANY YES!