Saturday, November 15, 2008

Two monsters at a time

Today I am putting together the following two articles:

Logan Restaurants Adjust to Economic Crisis

USU Micro-Loans Continue to Fund Peruvian Business

I meant to have at least one of the done yesterday, but as I was interviewing, more questions and more sources kept popping up, so I'm re-working things, which always takes more time. But I'm learning a lot in the process.

My issue article will cover the Special Olympics, unless I discover something else.

As a profile piece, I would like to profile my mother, who is a beyond-full-time hair & make-up artist for movies and TV. Is it inappropriate to write about my own mother?

2 comments:

Ted Pease, Professor of Interesting Stuff said...

Got the microloan story, April.

No, it is not a good idea to profile your mother.

TP

April said...

Shucks, not much of a stuprise though.