Monday, November 3, 2008

The Field House and a Healthy Life Style

Hey whats goin on everybody? So i was thinking about doing my story for the week on the Field House up on campus and using its resources to live a heathly life style. Here are some questions for you to think about and mabye comment on for me!!!!!
1. Do you know what the field house and whats inside of it?
2. How often, if ever, do you go to the field house?
3. Do you think it helps to exercise as a student?
4. What are your negative feelings, if any, towards the field house?

I would love to hear your thoughts on my topic. Dont be shy to tell me that the field house sucks and you hate it ok. But any feedback would be helpful.
Thanks guys and girls.

1 comment:

Cami Carlson said...

I use the field house pretty regularly, I feel so much better when i am working out, I have more energy and feel more productive. The field house itself is just a gym nothing that special except you don't have to pay for it which nice(even though i am more motivated when i pay for things). I do like the indoor track and rock climbing stuff.