Monday, April 14, 2008

Metta Ray

metta.ray@aggiemail.usu.edu

Story Idea:


a) The Anthropology Museum at USU.
b) There are lots of priceless pieces that are exhibited there as well as exhibits that have been placed by students. The museum has had a major overhaul and is having its grand re-opening on April 26th.
c) I want to interview Melissa Allen, Student of anthropology as well as volunteer in the museum (I'm hoping she can share what it's like to put an exhibit together, how much help they receive). Sarah Lundberg, museum coordinator (I want her to inform me of activities and events that take place at the museum), and someone from the Utah Humanities Council, who is funding the project (I would like to find out from them where the money is coming from and how fund raising is going).

What do you all think? Does anyone know someone in the Utah Humanites Council or anyone else that could offer more insight into this subject?
Please let me know if you do!

Thanks,
Metta

No comments: