Friday, April 3, 2009

Student Unemployment!

Hey Newshounds!
I want to do my issue story about student unemployment. I want to look into jobs on-campus and off-campus that students generally have to cover the costs of school that will be cut next year. I especially need students who are worried about this. Do any of you know someone who has lost or will lose their job next year? Also is there an off-campus employer that employs a lot of students? Also I was thinking of focusing on the middle class. It seems to me like they often have the hardest time paying for school because the government pays for the poorest people to go to school, and the richest bunch can turn to Mom and Dad. I feel like the economic climate would affect the middle class the most because they have to fend for themselves, does anybody know someone with this problem? THANKS!

1 comment:

ZacPierce said...

I work at Papa Murphy's and the cool thing about it is that I get free pizza whenever I want it. This cuts down on my grocery bill plus the pay isn't that bad either, but the pizza is what has been helping me to make ends meet.