Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Eating

I'm doing my issue on eating disorders/dieting habits of college students. I'm looking for some real live people that suffered from an eating disorder that will share their story. Or even just somebody who was a friend of someone with the disorder and would talk about it.

I would also like to find someone who is obsessed with dieting- we all know someone like this can you guys maybe give me some names and numbers?

Pease said a sorority would be a good place to ask around, can anyone connect me to some sorority girls that would talk to me about the pressures to be thin and diet?

2 comments:

Lacey Lynn Nagao said...

I'm actually in a sorority, and I could talk to you about some friends of mine that suffered from this.

Natasha627 said...

I don't know anyone here with an eating disorder, but working in the fashion biz I've met lots of girls who were borderline at best. If you want any info, I could probably help you out. I once invited a friend over so I could force feed her cupcakes and pizza...