Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Rings and Flowers

Hey Newshounds!

I'm doing two stories for the statesman/and this class where it would be nice to get some student opinions and thoughts. Does anyone know someone who recently got engaged and has the ring? I'm doing a story on how to pick diamond rings and some vendors in Logan. Also, does anyone know a florist or someone who has worked with flowers? The statesman is doing a wedding issue for April, hence the rings and flowers. Let me know if you know anyone who has experience with these topics! Thanks!

4 comments:

Ashley m. said...

My lab partner just barely got engaged over spring break. i can give you her number if you would like. she is pretty hard to catch lately but if you can get a hold of her she would happily answer some questions.

Tressa M. Gilbert said...

I can think of two dudes. As well as one that got married over spring break. They would talk too.

Ted Pease, Professor of Interesting Stuff said...

Gotta talk to Courtney Schoen, who was in this class last semester and just got engaged a couple of weeks ago. She writes for the Statesman, too. When we talk today I can give you her email address.

Natasha627 said...

My roommate just got engaged--finally.. (rolls eyes)... I could get you her info, she loves talking about it.