Friday, December 5, 2008

Word of Advice.

Hey I just want to make a suggestion to everyone so they don't have a near nervous break down like I am about to have. Do not and I beg of you DO NOT buy a digital recorder. You see what happens is when you interview people and then go to listen to them while your writing your story only to have the battery die sucks. But the real tragedy is when the digital recorder is supposed to save all the information despite this and will keep all your interviews when you have to put new batteries in. Except it doesn't. Instead it erases ALL of them while you sit there screaming wordlessly. I'm getting rid of the damn thing this weekend or even tonight when I get done with work and getting an old fashioned tape recorder.

1 comment:

Ted Pease, Professor of Interesting Stuff said...

Yup. The rule is that if technology can screw you up, it will. Sorry, Jess.
TP